Monday, March 5, 2012

"PLANKING"


This is from BBC NEWS. I saw a lot of pictures and issues of this everywhere most especially in facebook. But did you know what this really mean and what were the effects of this to the society? You can read what I have read about planking. I'm sure a lot of us here encountered this, I myself had a picture doing this but I never uploaded it since it was not that good in the eyes of many, some said it was cool but some were annoyed. WAHT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THIS? BECAUSE I HEARD A LOT OF BAD THINGS ABOUT IT, WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY OF DOING THIS KIND OF THEY SAY "UNETHICAL ACT"? Here's the link for you to read from BBC NEWS and GIZMODO: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-13414527 and http://gizmodo.com/5803311/what-is-planking

2 comments:

  1. I think bad things happened if people over do things with egoism.. Planking is not dangerous if people do it only for fun and considering their safety and not for their ego to rise. If you see that the place is safe then why not?, and why plank in the balcony of a 3 story building?. what's the sense..again it is because of their ego.. I can not see any Unethical in the world of planking it is actually another form of art in photography that people take advantage to show their out of place ego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa pagkakaalam ko ang "planking" galing sa show na "ed, edd and eddy" dahil may character dun na may so called pet named plank, and its just a piece of wood ( http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41TiI3HgR-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg ) pero nabasa ko din na may namatay na sa pag paplank, nagplank sa balcony tapos nalaglag. Ako at mga kaibigan ko ginagawa namin ang pag plank kahit nasan kami kahit sa escalator man o hagdan, bakit PLANKING lang ang pinagtutuunan nila ng pansin? marami pang ganyang klase ng "kaligayahan" tulad na lang ng OWLING etc.

    ReplyDelete